Saturday, November 6, 2010



This is what I have been doing for the past two days if your wondering why I havnt posted much.The pecans are in and ready. We will sell them for seven dollars a pound. They are selling them for seven dollars a pound in the shell in town. This isnt but 3 flats of pecans that I  picked out. My mother n law has picked out four pounds and two flats. There are three more flats ready to be picked and cleaned and there is more falling. I say we need some pralines or divinty made. My husband wants some blueberry muffins and a pecan pie.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really good! How many trees do you have? You should make my pineapple pecan cake recipe. http://wvtreasures.blogspot.com/2008/11/pineapple-pecan-cake.html It is sooooo good! We love it!

    Have a Great Day!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete